sealord - Roasted Capsicum with Lemon Pepper Tuna and couscous
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 cups||Couscous, cooked|
|1 tsp||Moroccan seasoning|
|½||Red onion, finely diced|
|1½ cups||Baby spinach|
|2 cups||Water, boiling|
|370 g||Sealord Tuna with Olive Oil, (2 tins)|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 tbsp||Wholegrain mustard|
|1||Salt & freshly ground pepper, to season|
|4 handfuls||Salad greens|
|1||Lemon, sliced in wedges to serve|
- Cut capsicums in half and discard the seeds. Arrange on a lined baking tray.
- In a large bowl combine the cous cous, seasoning, chopped tomato, red onion and spinach leaves, pour over boiling water and add butter, cover with a lid for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove lid and fluff up cous cous with a fork.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degC. Pour off ¼ cup of the tuna oil and reserve for the dressing.
- Combine remaining tuna in oil with cous cous and pack into capsicum halves.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until capsicums are soft and filling golden.
- Combine reserved tuna oil, lemon juice and honey mustard and season to taste.
- Serve with summer salad, lemon wedges and dressing.
For more great Sealord recipes click here