sealord - Tuna Bake
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Kieran Scott
Using wholesome ingredients and tasty tuna this pasta bake is a great filling dish for the family and can be served with fresh salad or vegetables for a balanced meal. Recipe by Nicola Hudson.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 cans||Sealord Tuna with Olive Oil, 185g each|
|6 cups||Penne pasta|
|1||Red onion, sliced|
|1 cup||Plain flour|
|2 cups||Green beans, sliced|
|¼ cup||Parmesan cheese, grated|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and place in an ovenproof dish then mix through Tuna.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan and lightly cook red onion for 1 minute, add sifted flour and mix thoroughly.
- Slowly add the milk, whisking constantly to form a smooth sauce.
- Add green beans, stirring through sauce, and then pour over Tuna and pasta.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs and parmesan on top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until top is golden.
For more great Sealord recipes click here