sealord - Thai Fish Salad
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Kieran Scott
Bring an element of class to your table with this elegant yet simple fish salad. Subtle flavours and beautiful colours make it a meal to be enjoyed by many. Recipe by Annabelle White
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Combine the pawpaw/mango with the onion, capsicum and cucumber.
- To create the dressing, combine chillies, fish sauce, sugar and pepper (to taste) in a jar and shake throughly.
- Heat the grill, place Hoki on a foil-lined oiled baking tray and cook for 1 to 2 minutes each side. The Hoki should be cooked through.
- Place the fruit mixture on each plate, top with the Hoki and drizzle with dressing.
- Garnish with peanuts and fresh coriander.
Tip: To check that fish is cooked press with a fork, fish should just start to flake away in the centre.
For more great Sealord recipes click here