sealord - Sweet Thai Chilli Tuna Burger
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Kieran Scott
A great burger always goes down a treat and for that something special try making these tuna burgers and serving with salad, relish and hand cut chips. Recipe by Nicola Hudson
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|370 g||Sealord Tuna Sensations Sweet Thai Chilli|
|2 cm||Rice bran oil|
|1 to serve||Caramelised onion jam|
- Mash the cooked kumara and cooked potato together when cooked with butter.
- Mix in Sealord Tuna Sensations Sweet Thai Chilli and finely diced spring onions.
- Form into 4 patties and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Pan fry or BBQ in Rice Bran oil until golden on both sides.
- Cut a burger bun almost in half and spread with onion jam. Add lettuce, tuna patty, and sliced avocado.
For more great Sealord recipes click here