Sweet Thai Chilli Tuna Burger
Photo by Kieran Scott
A great burger always goes down a treat and for that something special try making these tuna burgers and serving with salad, relish and hand cut chips. Recipe by Nicola Hudson
|370 g||Sealord Tuna Sensations Sweet Thai Chilli|
|2 cm||Rice bran oil|
|1 to serve||Caramelised onion jam|
- Mash the cooked kumara and cooked potato together when cooked with butter.
- Mix in Sealord Tuna Sensations Sweet Thai Chilli and finely diced spring onions.
- Form into 4 patties and coat in breadcrumbs.
- Pan fry or BBQ in Rice Bran oil until golden on both sides.
- Cut a burger bun almost in half and spread with onion jam. Add lettuce, tuna patty, and sliced avocado.
For more great Sealord recipes click here
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL