sealord - Sweet Thai Chilli Loaf
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Kieran Scott
This great loaf is extremely versatile - delicious as a starter or a light dinner combined with salad greens. Left-overs make a great filling for a serious sandwich and it is very portable as is for a picnic or BBQ. Recipe by Annabelle White
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Place soft breadcrumbs in a bowl and pour over hot milk and melted butter.
- Add onion, grated cheese, eggs (beaten) and drained tuna.
- Mix well and season with salt and pepper, adding chopped fresh herbs like parsley or coriander.
- Place half the mix in a greased loaf tin and then place the char grilled peppers on top of the mix and then top with the remaining mix.
- Bake at 180 degC for 40-45 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
To serve: steamed fresh asparagus, baby spinach leaves tossed in a balsamic vinegar dressing
For more great Sealord recipes click here