sealord - Savoury Onion Tuna Pastry Rolls
( SERVES 6 )
Photo by Kieran Scott
These pastry rolls are bound to be a party hit and make sure you grab one for tomorrows lunch box because they won't last. Recipe by Nicola Hudson
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 cans||Sealord Tuna Sensations Savoury Onion, 185g|
|1½ cups||Breadcrumbs, fresh|
|½ cup||Parsley, chopped|
|1 tsp||Cracked black pepper|
|2 sheets||Flaky puff pastry, 150g|
|1 to brush||Milk|
|1 handful||Sesame seeds, to sprinkle|
- Preheat oven to 180degC
- Combine tuna, breadcrumbs, parsley, egg and pepper in a bowl.
- Place 2 sheets of flaky pastry on a clean bench.
- Place ¼ of the mixture in a length along one side of one sheet of pastry and fold over.
- With a pastry brush, paste a little milk then fold again.
- Cut along to form sausage roll shape. Repeat with other 3 portions of tuna mix. Cut each tuna roll into 4 portions.
- Place portions on a greased baking tray, brush with milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in preheated oven for approx 20 minutes or until golden brown.
For more great Sealord recipes click here