Apple, boysenberry and white chocolate crumbles
|567 g||Canned apple slices|
|2 cups||Boysenberries, fresh or frozen|
|1 cup||Self raising flour|
|½ cup||Rolled oats|
|½ cup||Desiccated coconut|
|¾ cup||White chocolate, roughly chopped|
- Combine canned apple slices with boysenberries and divide this mixture between 6 large ramekins.
- Preheat oven to 180 degC.
- To make crumble, rub butter into the flour until crumbly. Stir in sugar, oats, coconut and chopped white chocolate.
- Sprinkle crumble mix over apples and boysenberries.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve hot, preferably with lashings of cream or yoghurt.