sealord - Mini Salmon burgers
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Kieran Scott
Great healthy burgers for kids and don't be surprised if adults sample a few as well. Recipe by Nicola Hudson
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|210 g||Sealord Pink Salmon Skinless & Boneles|
|1 cup||Fresh chives|
|1 to grease||Butter|
|2 cups||Rice bran oil|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
- In a bowl, mix together Salmon, eggs, fresh breadcrumbs with salt and pepper to taste.
- Using your hands, divide mixture into 8 small patties.
- Heat rice bran oil in a large fry pan, and then cook the patties until browned on both sides.
- Partially slice through buns and butter (optional).
- Then add chutney, lettuce, sliced red onion, and tomato as well as the Salmon patty – in any order you like!
- Serve immediately.
For more great Sealord recipes click here