sealord - Crab Cakes
( SERVES 2 )
Crab cakes without the usual fuss - serve as part of a meal for a special treat.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|680 g||Sealord genuine crabmeat|
|2 tbsp||Fresh parsley|
|1||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
- Combine all ingredients (drained 4 x 170g Sealord Genuine Crabmeat, breadcrumbs, eggs, mayonnaise, finely chopped spring onions and parsley, zest from 1/2 a lemon, salt & pepper) together in a large bowl.
- Form mixture into fritters with wet hands.
- Place fritters in the fridge for a minimum of 30 minutes to rest.
- This allows for the breadcrumbs to infuse with flavour.
- Shallow-fry the crab cakes on a medium heat for a few minutes on each side.
- Place on kitchen towels after cooking to absorb excess oil, then squeeze 1/2 a lemon for the juice over the crab cakes before serving.
For more great Sealord recipes click here