sealord - Caramelised Onion & Tuna Tarts
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Kieran Scott
Made with Cheddar Cheese Pastry, these scrummy tarts are perfect lunch box fillers. Makes 16. Recipe by Nicola Hudson.
Cheddar Cheese Pastry
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 cups||Plain flour|
|250 g||Butter, diced|
|200 g||Cheddar cheese, grated|
|1||Salt & freshly ground pepper, to season|
|2 cans||Sealord Tuna Sensations Tomato & Basil, 185g each|
|¾ cup||Caramelised onion jam|
|2 tbsp||Parsley, chopped|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC.
- To make the pastry, place all the pastry ingredients into a food processor and blend until combined.
- Roll out pastry on a clean dry surface sprinkled with some extra flour, then divide between greased regular muffin tins.
- Mix Tuna, caramelised onion and parsley together. Dived mixture between the pastry lined tins.
- Mix together eggs and milk in a small bowl then pour over mixture in tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
For more great Sealord recipes click here