Chicken schnitzel with caper potatoes and beans -
( SERVES 4 )
A recipe to feed your family of four
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1||Chicken breast, large|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|400 g||Green beans|
|2 tsp||Olive oil|
|1 tsp||Lemon juice|
|2 tbsp||Toasted almonds, sliced|
|3||Agria potatoes, large|
|1 to taste||Salt|
- Crumb chicken then shallow fry until cooked, keep warm.
- Steam beans for five minutes, place in a bowl, add olive oil and lemon juice and season with salt.
- Peel and boil potatoes in salted water until cooked. Drain, add butter and capers and mix well.
- Place potatoes on plate, add chicken and beans on top.
- Finish with toasted almonds.