Orange and Ginger Poached Salmon on Vietnamese Noodle Salad
A great way to liven up your salmon fillets.
|125 g||Rice noodles|
|1 cup||Mung bean sprouts|
|½ cup||Mint leaves|
|½ cup||Coriander leaves|
|2 tbsp||Vietnamese mint leaves|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 tbsp||Fish sauce|
|1 cup||Orange juice|
|2 tsp||Root ginger|
|1||Kaffir lime leaf|
|250 g||Salmon escallops|
- Cook the rice noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain well
- Combine lightly with the sprouts and herbs. Sprinkle with the combined dressing ingredients.
- Meanwhile combine the orange juice, ginger and kaffir lime leaf in a frying pan. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the salmon and poach for about 4 minutes or until just cooked.
- Serve the salmon on the salad drizzled with a little of the cooking liquid.