sealord - Cajun Hoki with Couscous
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Kieran Scott
This nutritious meal can be made spicy or sweet depending on what type of cajun spice you like, it's all up to you! Recipe by Nicola Hudson
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|425 g||Sealord Simply Natural Hoki Fillets, plain flour to coat|
|4 cups||Couscous, cooked|
|4 tbsp||Coriander, chopped|
|4 tbsp||Sundried tomatoes, sliced|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|1||Rice bran oil|
- Cook couscous as per packet instructions.
- Once cooked add chopped coriander, sun dried tomatoes, salt & pepper, and 5 tablespoons of rice bran oil.
- Heat oil in non-stick frying pan, coat defrosted Hoki Fillets in flour and pan fry until golden on both sides and cooked through.
- Place warm couscous on a plate, top with Hoki Fillets and sprinkle with cajun seasoning.
- Serve with a wedge of lime and a tossed green salad.
For more great Sealord recipes click here