Seared scallops with lime
( SERVES 2 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|20||Scallops, cleaned, and 20 half shells scrubbed clean|
|1 splash||Sunflower oil|
|2 tsp||Sesame oil|
|1 tbsp||Fish sauce|
|2||Limes, zested and juiced|
|2||Kaffir lime leaves, very finely sliced|
- Heat a frying pan, toss scallops in a little sunflower or olive oil.
- Sear scallops in two batches in the hot pan for 30-60 seconds on each side.
- Remove one scallop to each half shell.
- Mix remaining ingredients together, adjust the proportions of dressing ingredients if necessary to taste.
- Pour a little dressing over each scallop to serve.