sealord - BBQ Hoki Kebabs
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by Kieran Scott
Using our Simply Natural Hoki fillets to create these yummy kebabs is so easy and the results are superb.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 packet||Sealord Simply Natural Hoki Fillets, 425g|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|1 to drizzle||Aioli, lime|
|1||Red capsicum, seeded & sliced|
|1||Red onion, sliced|
|1 to drizzle||Olive oil|
- Soak 8 wooden skewers for 10 minutes in warm water.
- Cut the Hoki into cube’s and thread on the skewers.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- BBQ the kebabs and vegetables; season as desired.
- Place the cooked vegetables on a large platter, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with dukkah.
- Place the kebabs on top of the vegetables and drizzle with lime aioli.
For more great Sealord recipes click here