White chocolate cranberry fudge
( SERVES 36 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2½ cups||Icing sugar, sifted|
|360 g||White chocolate, coarsely chopped|
|1¼ cups||Dried cranberries|
|½ tsp||Vanilla essence/extract|
|18||Glace cherries, halved|
|72 leaves||Mint leaves|
- Line the bottom and sides of an 18cm square cake tin with non-stick baking paper.
- In a saucepan over a medium heat, combine the icing sugar, cream and butter and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Once the mixture reaches a boil, stop stirring and simmer for 5 minutes. The mixture will be thick.
- Reduce the heat and stir in the white chocolate, whisking until smooth. Stir in the dried cranberries and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into the prepared tin and chill for 2 hours or until firm.
- Transfer the fudge from the tin to a board and cut into 2cm squares.
- Decorate each square with 2 mint leaves and half a cherry.