Filo fish with Tamarillos & Brie
( SERVES 4 )
Choose fish fillets that are not too thick.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|4 fillets||White fish|
|1 to taste||Black pepper - ground|
|12 sheets||Filo pastry|
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Slice the brie into four portions. Peel and slice the tamarillos. Cut each fish fillet in half.
- Sandwich the tamarillos and brie between the fish fillets. Season.
- Melt butter
- Lightly butter a sheet of filo and top with another sheet. Brush that sheet with more butter and top with a further sheet of filo.
- Place a fish "sandwich" at one end. Fold over the sides. Roll up to form a parcel. Repeat with the remaining filo and fish.
- Lightly butter each parcel and place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake for about 25 minutes, until golden.