Baked Orange Chicken
( SERVES 4 )
Photo by iStock
Chicken and orange are a classic pairing, and this easy dish is perfect for mid-week famly meals, served with vegetables or a salad on the side.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|8||Boneless chicken thighs|
|½ cup||Orange juice|
|3 tbsp||Extra virgin olive oil|
|3 tbsp||Sweet chilli sauce|
|3 tbsp||Dijon mustard|
|1 to taste||Black pepper - ground|
- Trim the cutlets, if necessary. Place in a plastic bag.
- Grate the rind off the orange and whisk the remaining ingredients together until well mixed. Pour over the chicken.
- Move the portions around so they are well covered in the marinade.
- Marinate for at least one hour or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degC. Place the chicken and marinade in a large baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the chicken over and continue cooking for 20-30 minutes or until cooked, basting occasionally.