|500 g||Pork schnitzel|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|½ cup||White wine|
|½ cup||Chicken stock|
|1 tbsp||Tomato paste|
|½ tsp||Fresh rosemary|
- If schnitzel is thick, place between two sheets of waxed paper and pound with a rolling pin, until very thin.
- Cut into serving-sized pieces. Dust schnitzels with flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Pat the sun-dried tomatoes dry. Stand in boiling water for a few minutes. Drain, pat dry and thinly slice.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry schnitzels in batches, turning once, until just cooked, about 1-2 minutes each side.
- Transfer to a warm plate, cover with foil and keep warm.
- Thinely slice and add garlic to pan and saute for one minute.
- Stir in wine, stock and tomato paste. Boil, until reduced by half.
- Add chopped rosemary and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Spoon over schnitzels.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL