Chilli roasted corn wheels
( SERVES 6 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|¼ cup||Olive oil|
|2||Garlic cloves, crushed|
|1 tsp||Chilli flakes|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|3 tbsp||Fresh coriander, chopped. Or use parsley if preferred.|
- Heat oven to 200 degC. Chop corncobs into 2cm thick rounds and place in an oven pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil and scatter with garlic, chilli flakes and salt and pepper.
- Toss well to evenly coat the wheels of corn.
- Place in oven and roast for 15 minutes or until golden brown, tossing once during cooking.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chopped coriander or parsley.
- Serve hot as a vegetable dish or cold as a salad.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL