Luscious Lemon Pie
( SERVES 8 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Combine the crushed biscuits, butter and lemon rind.
- Press on to the sides and base of a well-greased 18cm loose-based cake pan or 20cm pie plate. Chill.
- Soak the gelatine powder in the water for 5 minutes.
- Dissolve over hot water or in the microwave.
- Combine with the lemon curd or lemon honey.
- Whip the cream until thick. Fold into the lemon mixture.
- Pour into the prepared crumb crust.
- Chill for several hours, until set.
- Serve topped with more whipped cream or fresh berries dusted with icing sugar.