Photo by iStock
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Grease the base of a 28cm x 20cm slice pan. Line the base with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and combine with the condensed milk.
- Finely crush the buscuits and Grate the lemon rind, add to the remaining ingredients.
- Press into the pan. Level the top by rolling with a straight-sided glass.
- To prepare the icing, soften the cream cheese and butter and beat together well.
- Add the lemons rind.
- Gradually mix in the icing sugar to the required consistency. Spread over the biscuit base and refrigerate.
- When firm, cut into squares.
- Decorate the top as preferred.
Tip: Some recommended garnishes are lemon peel, chopped candied peel or icing flowers.