Gluten-Free Crazy Craisin Log
Photo by Crazy Craisin Log and Lemon Squares
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|500 g||Coconut biscuits|
|1 cup||Dried fruit|
|½ cup||Chocolate chips|
|395 g||Condensed milk|
|½ cup||Desiccated coconut|
- Finely crush the gluten free biscuits in a food processor.
- Combine with the marshmallows, craisins, dried fruit and chocolate chips.
- Gradually stir in the condensed milk, until well combined.
- Form into two logs about 3cm in diameter. Roll in coconut.
- Wrap in film and refrigerate until firm.
- Slice to serve.
Tip: Can substitute the gluten free coconut biscuits for anthing similar.