Rocket, Avocado and Salmon Salad with Pesto Dressing
( SERVES 6 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|400 g||Salmon, hot-smoked pieces|
|1||Avocado, halved, stone removed and peeled|
|3 tbsp||Basil pesto|
|3 tbsp||Lemon-infused olive oil|
|3 tbsp||White wine vinegar|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|150 g||Baby rocket|
|1 to serve||Juice of a Lemon(DO NOT USE), cut into wedges|
- Break the salmon into bite-sized pieces and divide between six plates.
- Cut the avocado in small cubes and scatter over salmon.
- Combine pesto, olive oil and vinegar to make a dressing and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle dressing over salads and top each plate with a handful of baby rocket.
- Garnish with lemon wedges to squeeze over.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL