Lime and Chilli 'Jam'
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- Bring the water and palm sugar(grated) to the boil and simmer until it has thickened slightly and turned a light caramel colour.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Halve the chillies, then scrape out the seeds using a small knife. Chop the flesh as finely as possible, then add to the palm-sugar syrup.
- Grate the zest from the lime, squeeze its juice into the mixture, then stir to combine.
- Store in a sealed jar in the refrigerator.