( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|⅓ cup||Frozen peas|
|1½ cups||Arborio rice|
|1 tsp||Smoked paprika|
|4½ cups||Fish stock|
|1 garnish||Fresh parsley|
- Heat the oil in a large flat pan. Add finely diced onion and crushed garlic and cook gently without browning.
- Add peas, rice and salt and stir to coat grains with oil. Stir in smoked paprika and add stock. Bring to the boil.
- Poke in the mussels and cockles(in shells) and add squid rings. Cover with foil and cook gently on the stove or in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Arrange prawns and strips of capsicum(chargrilled) on rice. Cover again and leave to steam gently over heat for 10 minutes.
- Check the rice is cooked through.
- Sprinkle parsley on top to serve.
- Serve with crusty bread and a crisp green salad.