( SERVES 8 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 tsp||Canola oil|
|400 g||Beef mince|
|420 g||Mexican tomatoes|
|200 g||Corn chips|
|2 cups||Tasty cheese|
|225 g||Canned crushed pineapple|
|125 g||Low fat sour cream|
- Dice and saute onion in oil in a large frying pan until softened.
- Add mince, mixing with a fork to break up any lumps.
- Add tomatoes and water. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Pile corn chips and mince in layers on a large platter or several serving plates.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and well drained pineapple.
- Grill or microwave briefly until cheese melts.
- Serve topped with the sour cream.