Pumpkin seed slice
A muesli-type of slice. Great for an after-sport snack.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|½ cup||Brown sugar|
|200 g||Pumpkin seeds|
|½ cup||Self raising flour|
|½ cup||Rolled oats|
- Preheat the oven to 170 degC.
- Line a 20cm square cake tin or similar with baking paper.
- Chop butter and add with the brown sugar and honey in a microwave-proof bowl.
- Cook for one minute or until the butter is melted. Mix well, until sugar has dissolved.
- Crush cornflakes and combine with pumpkin seeds, flour, rolled oats and sultanas in a bowl.
- Stir in the butter mixture and mix well. Lightly press into pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
- Cool completely. Cut into bars or squares.