Chicken and Pumpkin Curry
( SERVES 6 )
Made in a slow cooker, this chicken and pumpkin curry is simple to prepare and will smell beautiful and aromatic by the time it's ready.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 tbsp||Thai red curry paste|
|1 can||Coconut milk|
|1 tsp||Chicken stock|
|1 tbsp||Fish sauce|
|1 cup||Basil leaves|
- Remove as much of the chicken skin as possible.
- Chop the onion finely. Crush, peel and finely chop the garlic. Cut the pumpkin into 2cm cubes.
- Place the onion, garlic and pumpkin in the slow cooker. Place the chicken on top.
- Mix the curry paste, coconut milk(400g), stock powder(powder) and fish sauce together. Pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Remove the chicken from the slow cooker and take the meat from the bones. Return the meat to the slow cooker.
- Mix the basil into the curry and serve with noodles or rice.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL