Lentil and Bean Curry
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 tbsp||Canola oil|
|2 tsp||Curry powder|
|420 g||Five bean mix|
|400 g||Canned tomatoes|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|1 to serve||Rice|
|1 to serve||Natural yoghurt|
- Place peeled and diced kumara, carrot, and a few tablespoons of water in a bowl.
- Cover and microwave until just tender -about four minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or heavy frying pan. Stir-fry chopped onion with sugar until softened.
- Stir in curry powder and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add kumara, carrot, beans, canned lentils and tomatoes. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Season to taste.
Excellent served on rice and topped with yoghurt.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL