Lemon and rosemary roasted chicken wings
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 tbsp||Fresh rosemary|
|1 tbsp||Black peppercorn|
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|1 to taste||Sea salt|
- Preheat the oven to 200 degC.
- Put the wings into a roasting dish.
- Zest the lemons and add to the chicken with the juice. Tuck the remains under the chicken with the bay leaves.
- Scatter over the rosemary.
- Put the black peppercorns into a mortar and smash.
- Finely chop the garlic and add.
- Add the olive oil and salt.
- Use your hands to gently massage all the ingredients into the chicken.
- Roast for approximately 40 minutes or until the pieces are golden and sticky.