White and dark chocolate muffins with hazelnuts
( SERVES 12 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|250 g||Self raising flour|
|50 g||Brown sugar|
|60 g||Ground hazelnuts|
|60 ml||Plain unsweetened yoghurt|
|100 ml||Whole milk|
|70 g||Butter, melted|
|50 g||Golden syrup|
|¼ cup||Dark chocolate bits|
|¼ cup||White chocolate bits|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC. Grease muffin tins or line with paper cups.
- Mix the flour, sugar and hazelnuts together.
- Whisk the eggs, yoghurt, milk, butter and golden syrup together.
- Stir in the dark and white chocolate bits/chips.
- Gently fold the wet and dry together, spoon into the tins and bake for approximately 25-30 minutes.