Chocolate chip with condensed milk
|130 g||Butter, (softened)|
|50 g||White sugar|
|1 tbsp||Condensed milk|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract|
|70 g||Desiccated coconut|
|100 g||Plain flour|
|1 tsp||Baking powder|
|70 g||Dark chocolate|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC. Grease or line an oven tray.
- Cream the butter with the sugar, condensed milk and vanilla until pale.
- Stir in the coconut. Sift the flour and baking powder together then mix in.
- Stir in the chocolate then roll into small balls and place on the tray. Flatten with a fork, dipped in a little flour if necessary to prevent sticking.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Let the cookies cool slightly before transferring to a cooling rack.