Roast duck, fennel and apple salad
( SERVES 6 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2||Granny smith apples|
|2 tbsp||Fresh mint|
|3 tbsp||Creme fraiche|
|2 tbsp||Lemon juice|
|1 tbsp||Sherry vinegar|
|1 tsp||Caster sugar|
- Preheat the oven to 200 degC. Place the duck breasts on a tray and season.
- Drizzle with olive oil and butter then roast for 15 minutes. Rest while preparing the salad.
- To make the salad; remove the core from the fennel bulbs and discard.
- Finely slice the bulbs and combine with finely sliced apples, mint, creme fraiche, lemon juice, sherry vinegar, sugar and salt.
- Toss all the salad ingredients together before serving with the slivers of roasted duck.