Avocado waffles with chilli and lemon
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 tbsp||Olive oil|
|4 tsp||Chilli sauce|
|8||Bacon rashers, or smoked salmon or grilled chorizo|
|1||Freshly ground black pepper, to season|
- To make the waffles; beat the eggs well then whisk in the milk, flour, cornflour, salt and melted butter until smooth.
- Pour into hot waffle irons.
- Slice the avocados and squeeze over the juice of 1 lemon.
- Heat the olive oil and fry the eggs. Spoon over the chilli sauce before layering between the waffles with the avocado.
- Add bacon, smoked salmon or grilled chorizo with a sprinkling of pepper. Offer sour cream and wedges of lemon.