Fried bocconcini with corn salsa
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
- To make the salsa, combine the corn, onion, tomato, capsicum and sugar.
- Add the first measure of olive oil and the vinegar. Season, cover and refrigerate while preparing the bocconcini.
- Season the breadcrumbs and spread on a plate. Roll the cheeses one at a time, pressing the crumbs.
- Heat a frypan and add enough oil to lightly cover. Add the bocconcini and fry until just golden.
- Serve hot with the salsa and salad leaves.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL