Seasonal vegetable salad with garlic vinaigrette
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 to drizzle||Olive oil|
|1 can||White beans|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
- Remove the stems from the kale and discard. Slice the kale.
- Heat a frypan. Add enough olive oil to cover the base of the frypan. When hot add the kale and stir for about 5 minutes or until wilted and a little crispy. Remove the kale and put into a large bowl.
- Add the slices of eggplant(sliced into thin rounds) and fry for 2 minutes on each side, then remove.
- Cook the pumpkin(peeled and thinly sliced) and beetroot(peeled and sliced into thin rounds) in the same way, adding a little more oil and seasoning. Add in white beans(drained).
- To make the dressing, whisk the ingredients(finely chop the garlic) together then add salt to taste.