(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 to serve||Orange, enough for 1/2 an orange per person or more if desired|
|1 to serve||coconut shreds|
|1 to serve||Golden syrup icecream|
|1 to serve||Candied orange|
|1 to serve||Whisky|
- Peel some New Zealand oranges, being careful to remove all the pith (white tissue).
- Toast some long-thread coconut.
- Peel a ripe mango and cut into wedges.
- Slice the oranges crossways, removing any seeds and layer across the base of a glass dish or bowl.
- Scoop some balls of golden syrup icecream and place on top of the orange, arranging the mango segments around the icecream.
- Top with some preserved orange peel. Pour over some whiskey liqueur. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.