Icecream Eton mess
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|1 Ltr||Vanilla ice cream, buy low-fat ice cream if you would like|
|½ cup||Frozen raspberries|
- Buy a carton of low-fat vanilla icecream, frozen raspberries and some ready-made meringues.
- Leave the icecream out of the freezer to soften and put the berries on the bench to start to thaw.
- Put ½ a cup of raspberries in a pot with a tablespoon of icing sugar and a tablespoon of water.
- Warm through and when well combined push through a sieve to remove the seeds, leaving a smooth raspberry sauce. Cool.
- Crush the meringues and mix with the raspberries through the softened icecream but be careful not to over mix. Pile into individual glasses or a glass bowl.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve, pouring the raspberry sauce over the mix before taking to the dining table.