Asparagus, pan-fried beetroot, tzatziki, chickpeas and parsley
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 tbsp||Olive oil|
|½ tbsp||Walnut oil|
|1||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|1 cup||Chickpeas, (cooked)|
|1||Lebanese cucumber, (finely diced)|
|1||Lemon, (juice of)|
|1 tbsp||Fresh mint, (finely chopped)|
|1||Flat leaf parsley, (to garnish)|
- Peel and slice the beetroot into rounds as thinly as possible.
- Heat a fry pan and add the olive and walnut oil. Fry the rounds of beetroot in batches, turning over after one minute to cook through. Drain on paper towels and set aside.
- Snap the ends off the asparagus then add to the hot pan and cook, turning occasionally for 5 minutes. Season and set aside.
- Arrange the beetroot and asparagus with the chickpeas on a platter.
- Combine the yoghurt, cucumber lemon and mint to make the tzatziki. Combine then season with salt.
- Serve the tzatziki with the salad. Add parsley to garnish.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL