Mexican chicken wrap stack
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 cups||Chicken, cooked, skinless and shredded|
|1||Onion, finely diced|
|1 can||Whole peeled tomatoes|
|2 tbsp||Avocado oil|
|3||Garlic cloves, crushed|
|1 cup||Lentils, cooked|
|1 cup||Chickpeas, cooked|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|3||Spinach wraps, large|
|25 g||Cottage cheese|
|1½ cups||Cheese, grated|
- Mix all of the ingredients then season to taste. Leave to infuse flavours for as long as possible. For ultimate flavour store in an airtight container over night before use.
- Preheat oven 180ºC.
- Heat oil in medium heat pan. Saute onion and garlic until they become translucent, approximately 3 minutes. Do not brown.
- Add tomatoes and bring to the boil. Reduce heat. Add lentils and chickpeas, season to taste.
- Spray oven dish with avocado oil spray. Line with 1 wrap, spoon over half of tomato mixture, scatter 1 cup of chicken, lightly season, spoon over half of salsa mix. Spread over half of cottage cheese. Then repeat this process.
- Finish with a wrap to seal and top with grated cheese. Into the oven for 25-30 minutes.