(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|4 cups||Red cabbage|
|2 pieces||Bok choy|
|2 cups||Mung bean sprouts|
|1 tbsp||Sesame seeds|
|2 tbsp||Peanut oil, or use soy or rice bran|
|4 tbsp||Sesame oil|
|¼ cup||Rice wine vinegar|
- Shred red cabbage, carrots, bok choy leaves and stalks.
- Add mung bean sprouts. Other seasonal veges could be included, such as snow peas, asparagus, blanched beans or soy peas.
- Toast white sesame seeds.
- Mix together oil (peanut, soy or rice bran) sesame seed oil, rice wine vinegar.
- Toss through the shredded vegetables and garnish with the toasted sesame seeds.