( SERVES 14 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|170 g||Butter, softened|
|¼ cup||Icing sugar|
|1 tsp||Vanilla essence/extract|
|1½ cups||Standard flour|
|¼ cup||Custard powder|
|50 g||Butter, softened|
|½ cup||Icing sugar|
|2 tbsp||Custard powder|
|1||Lemon, (use 2tsp zest)|
|1 to dust||Icing sugar|
- Preheat the oven to 180 degC. Grease or line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Cream the butter, icing sugar and vanilla together until pale.
- Sift the flour and custard powder together then gently fold into the creamed mixture. Roll teaspoonfuls of the mixture into balls, flatten slightly then place on the tray. Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Let cool.
- To make the filling; beat all the ingredients together until smooth then use to sandwich the biscuits together.
- Dust with icing sugar before serving.