Gluten-free coconut passionfruit slice
( SERVES 8 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|120 g||Desiccated coconut|
|80 g||Rice flour|
|4 tbsp||Caster sugar|
|2 tsp||Gluten free baking powder|
|100 g||Ground almonds|
|2||Eggs, (yolks, lightly beaten)|
|½ cup||Passionfruit pulp, (plus extra to drizzle)|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract|
|¼ cup||Caster sugar|
|80 g||Desiccated coconut|
|40 g||Rice flour|
|1 to drizzle||Passionfruit pulp|
|50 g||Ground almonds|
|1||Gluten-free icing sugar|
- Preheat the oven to 180 degC. Grease or line a baking tray.
- Combine all the base ingredients together the press gently into the baking tray.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff. Add the caster sugar 1 Tbs at a time while continuing to beat - until the egg whites are glossy.
- Gently fold through the coconut, rice flour, passionfruit and almonds.
- Spoon the topping over the base and bake for 25 minutes. When cool, drizzle with the extra passionfruit pulp and dust with icing sugar.