Chicken,orange and cucumber with mint, peanut and yoghurt dressing
( SERVES 4 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 cups||Mint leaves|
|½ cup||Roasted peanuts|
|½ tsp||Caster sugar|
|1||Lemon, (juice of)|
|½ cup||Thick greek yoghurt|
- Preheat the oven to 200 degC. Arrange the chicken in an ovenproof dish and season.
- Squeeze over the lemon and drizzle the oil. Cook for 20 minutes or until done depending on the size of the thighs. Let cool.
- Peel the oranges then segment. Slice the cucumber.
- To make the dressing; either finely chop the mint or put into a food processor and pulse until fine.
- Finely chop the peanuts and add with the minced garlic clove. Add the sugar and enough peanut oil to make a thick sauce.
- Add the lemon juice then season with salt before stirring through the yoghurt.
- Slice the chicken and arrange with the orange and cucumber, fold through some dressing while leaving enough for people to add more at the table.
- Offer bowls of spring onions, coriander and/or mint leaves for people to add as they wish.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL