Banana and choc chip muffins
( SERVES 12 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 cups||Standard flour|
|1 tbsp||Baking powder|
|1 cup||Caster sugar|
|¼ cup||Vegetable oil|
|2 tsp||Vanilla essence/extract|
|1 cup||Banana, mashed|
|¾ cup||Chocolate chips|
|1 to dust||Icing sugar|
- Preheat oven to 180 degC.
- Place the flour, baking powder, sugar, eggs, oil, buttermilk and vanilla in a bowl and mix until just combined.
- Gently fold through the banana and chocolate chips.
- Divide the mixture between 12 x 1/2 cup-capacity muffin tins lined with paper patty cases and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden or cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Turn out on to a wire rack to cool.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.