Roast leg of lamb
( SERVES 8 )
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|2 kg||Leg of lamb|
|1 to grease||Oil|
|1 to taste||Salt & freshly ground pepper|
|1 to serve||Roast veges|
|1 to serve||Peas|
- Put a leg weighing 1.5-2kg into a roasting dish. Rub the leg with salt and pepper, sprinkle it with oil or butter.
- Add a cup of water into the dish.
- Put into a moderate oven and allow to cook to your desired doneness taking into account resting time.
- Meanwhile peel, cut and season your vegetables with salt and pepper and another splash of oil.
- Put into the oven in a separate roasting dish and cook until tender.
- Prepare your salad.
- Cook your peas.
- Make a mint sauce - check your Edmonds Cook Book
- Platter all the components. Make a gravy.
- Serve to the middle of the table and celebrate Roast Day.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL