Tuscan-style grilled beef fillet
|200 g||Beef steaks|
|1 bunch||Flat leaf parsley|
|1 bunch||Sage leaf|
|1 tsp||Sea salt flakes|
|1 tsp||Cracked black pepper|
|125 ml||Olive oil|
|400 g||Savoy cabbage|
- The day prior to cooking, marinate the beef fillet steaks by combining first 10 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Cover with an elasticated bowl cover (the kind that looks like a shower cap) and refrigerate.
- Make the cabbage salad by combining the white onion rings, shaved fennel bulb, savoy or cavolo nero cabbage and vinaigrette in a mixing bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat the barbecue grill, add a little oil and fry the steaks.
- Keep an eye on the hot spots under the grill (use the guide in the story to judge your cooking degree).
- Remove from the barbecue and rest for half the amount of cooking time on a cooling rack - do not cover with foil.
- Pour any resting juices into the cabbage salad.
- Serve the beef with extra lemon wedges and the cabbage salad.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL