This couldn't be easier or faster. If you want to use breasts instead of leg, you will need just one piece each. Start preparing the night before if possible.
|8||Chicken legs, thighs and/or drumsticks, skin on or off|
|125 ml||Jerk paste|
|3 tbsp||Vegetable oil|
- Rub the chicken pieces all over with the seasoning, oil and lemon juice.
- Leave to marinate for a while - overnight in the fridge is ideal.
- Heat up at least 7.5cm water in your pressure cooker with the steamer insert (or an improvised steamer rack) in place.
- Put the chicken pieces in the steamer. Clamp on the lid.
- Bring up to full pressure, turn the heat down to medium and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with boiled rice and beans, if you like, and a salad.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL