( SERVES 4 )
This couldn't be easier or faster. If you want to use breasts instead of leg, you will need just one piece each. Start preparing the night before if possible.
(You can click on ingredients to see more related recipes)
|8||Chicken legs, thighs and/or drumsticks, skin on or off|
|125 ml||Jerk paste|
|3 tbsp||Vegetable oil|
- Rub the chicken pieces all over with the seasoning, oil and lemon juice.
- Leave to marinate for a while - overnight in the fridge is ideal.
- Heat up at least 7.5cm water in your pressure cooker with the steamer insert (or an improvised steamer rack) in place.
- Put the chicken pieces in the steamer. Clamp on the lid.
- Bring up to full pressure, turn the heat down to medium and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with boiled rice and beans, if you like, and a salad.