Roast urenika with sorrel and creme fraiche
|1 tsp||Yellow mustard seeds|
|2 tsp||Fresh dill|
|1 cup||Cider vinegar|
|¼ cup||Caster sugar|
|4 cups||Wood sorrel, or baby spinach leaves|
|2 tbsp||Creme fraiche|
|1 to serve||Pickle, (bread and butter)|
- Finely slice the courgettes and the onion. Finely slice the garlic and add. Toss with the salt then cover with water and leave for 1 hour.
- Drain then add the mustard seeds, dill, vinegar and sugar. Gently simmer for 30 minutes then pack into sterilised jars.
- Preheat oven to 200 degC. Halve the potatoes. Toss the potatoes with salt and pepper and put into a roasting dish.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Arrange the salad with sorrel or spinach leaves, roasted potatoes, a drizzle of creme fraiche and a generous helping of bread and butter pickles.
This dish is best matched with
$ VIEW DEAL